Monday, June 09, 2003

Nothing Much....

...to say these days. Mostly because I can't find the time to sit down and blog great and wondrously deep things. I am finding it a full time job just to keep up with the laundry, especially since my husband bought the children a pool. I do a load of just towels daily now.

Current reading -- "Ditch that Jerk" - I have a friend who is going through divorce from an abusive professing Christian, and the insights this book and another like it (Why Does He DO That: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft) have given me into abusive marriages and partnerships has been very enlightening. As I read Bancroft's book, I realized that I actually knew men in the church who would qualify in being abusive because of their tyrannical methods of ruling their homes.

"Infectious Diabetes" -- this is a very intriguing book about the role of fungus in causing not only diabetes, but also certain forms of cancer and other diseases. What is interesting to me is that my type II diabetic dh was told by a kinesionics practitioner that he had a long standing fungal infection in his body. Hmmm... I think this is very interesting and will be pursuing my own investigations into this. At any rate, t his book explains the *why* of another book I own called "Dangerous Grains." Grains all contain fungi and their mycotoxins which can then take over the body. Basically, people who walk around with systemic candida or other fungi, are the walking dead. I imagine they would tend to decompose very fast compared to people who don't have fungal infections...

Anyhow that is it for tonight.

No comments: