Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Garnet

Elodie is not the only cute one in the family. The office of cutest small boy has been reserved for Garnet, who is three and a half.

Garnet was potty trained many months ago but still has the habit of coming and announcing to me that he needs to use the washroom before he will use it. The other day my husband and I were sitting in our office chatting and Garnet came in to tell me that he had to use the washroom. I replied, "Okay, go for it, man!" but Marc, my husband asked him, "Garnet why don't you still wear diapers?" Garnet replied, "Cuz Mom won't buy them for me any more" as he left the office with a downcast expression and sigh for the good old days.

And while I think of it, I will ask Emeth to post a picture of Garnet so that I won't be challenged on his cuteness.

No comments: