Sunday, July 27, 2003

A Change is as Good as a Holiday

I return home to recuperate from my vacation in Edmonton. I had a jam-packed time visiting with friends and spent a wonderful afternoon and evening discussing theology with one of my elders. It is wonderful when someone hands you a key that unlocks all sorts of doors that were previously closed to you. And the real thrill comes from knowing that you are able to figure a lot of this stuff out without the use of commentaries or other specialized Bible tools! I'm exhausted from my trip, but eager to get back in my household routine of being Queen of the Mudroom and all the other parts of my domestic kingdom.

This next month will be devoted to painting a few rooms in the house, preparing for Queen Willy's visit, and getting ready for homeschooling in the fall.

No comments: