Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I'm Still Alive

Sorry for the hiatus in posting, but things have been very busy on this end. The last of my company leaves late Friday night and then I have two days of rest before my advanced kinesionics class starts. I'll try to post an update of how all the events went at the end of it all. For now, it can be summed up as it was one grand party from beginning to end: A baby, a wedding, a baptism, the Lord's Table, lots of visitors and visiting, serious discussion, loads of laughter and not a few tears at parting. And I miss Ed! Wah! Canada will never be the same since he was here, and my house is strangely quiet. Ed, come back soon!

In the meantime, those who would like to read about the wedding and see pictures of it (including the wedding cakes I made), may do so at Ginny's blog.

More photos are available here and here.

No comments: