Monday, October 17, 2005

Tagged Again!

List five things people may not know about you and tag five other people to do the same.

1. I am a thirteenth generation descendant from at least two people who came over on the Mayflower.

2. One of my ancestral clansmen was the Dean of St. Giles cathedral who had the famous stool of Jenny Geddes flung at his head. The Dean's name is the same name of my own father: James Hannah, only he spelled his last name Hannay.

3. I have vitiligo, but mostly in places that no one can see.

4. The second toe on both of my feet is longer than my big toe. Is there something significant to this?

5. Once, in a fit of teenage insanity, I dressed up and did Juliet's soliloquy from the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet before most of the student body of my highschool in a talent show. They were obviously cultural philistines judging by their response.

I now tag Amanda,Tams, Jode, Willena, and Trista to do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: #4 about toes...You take after your Grandfather Manny Savoy who had long toes. My toes are quite long also and I have been the brunt of many jokes about them amongst family members...so be prepared. Things could be worse, eh?
Re: #1...your Uncle Sherman's picture was in the newspaper about a week ago. He did a writeup on descendants from the Mayflower after he and your Aunt Mae went down to Plymouth recently.