Wednesday, October 02, 2002

One of My Least Favorite Things...

Popular culture. I spent another hour and a half at the hospital today while I waited for one of my older girls to get her cast changed. This gave me the rare opportunity to read a popular woman's magazine that happened to be in one of the waiting areas. It has been a while since I read one and now I remember why. The utter crassness and lack of dignity concerning what should be intimate details of one's life are blazoned across the cover. I didn't know it, but there is a fashion in relation to breast size. In the 60's and 70's small was in. In the 80's and 90's big was in and now in the second millenium the look is moderate and healthy. Hmmm... I think the only time I was in fashion was the 60's and 70's. Too bad the fashion wasn't for stretchmarks. I'd have it made.

No comments: