Wednesday, March 31, 2004

About the only categories below that I think are accurate is the ones dealing with orderliness and openmindedness. I like order. Having nine kids at home to constantly mess things up helps to keep me from being obsessive about it. I think I am more of an extrover than an introvert, but I resent the implication that I am a bubblehead that doesn't reflect on things. I also do not think that my friendliness necessarily means that I am too much of a follower. I like to think I am a discriminating follower. I am probably not as emotionally stable as I would like to be or as I tested for. It depends on how much coffee or stimulants I have had. Too much coffee does nasty things to my impulse control. :oP

Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (66%) moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.
Friendliness (68%) moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too much of a follower
Orderliness (84%) very high which suggests you are extremely organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but probably not very spontaneous and fun.
Emotional Stability (76%) high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.
Openmindedness (56%) moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: