Thursday, September 09, 2004

Three Things....

Thanks to Jerry for this.

Three Things

Created by andy and taken 8468 times on bzoink!

Three things that scare me:
1Driving in a blinding snow storm
2My kids going too close to the edge of a drop
3Getting a phone call from the elders. :o
Three people who make me laugh:
1Marc, my husband
2Nick S.
3Dawn M.
Three Things I love:
1Ice Cream
2Long, hot baths
3Being massaged
Three Things I hate:
1Having cold feet
2A messy house
3Malfunctioning equipment
Three things I don't understand:
1Men
2Math
3Revelations
Three things on my desk:
1Calculator
2Tub of Ambrotose
3Empty ice cream dish
Three things I'm doing right now:
1Indulging in mindless amusement
2Getting ready for bed
3Wondering which book I should read tonight
Three things I want to do before I die:
1Have lots and lots of grandchildren
2Travel around the UK
3Have a vacation home in New Brunswick
Three things I can do:
1Help other people feel better
2Cook for and entertain large crowds
3Have fun at the drop of a hat
Three ways to describe my personality:
1Optimistic
2Friendly
3Goofy
Three things I can't do:
1Father a child
2Keep track of my car and house keys
3Sit still for very long

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!


No comments: