I am taking Sora's general invitation to list my seven seven's since no one else has tagged me. [sniff, sniff]
Seven things I hope to see or do before I die:
1. See all my children serving the Lord and their children after them.
2. Learn to sing all 150 Psalms by heart
3. Become a naturopathic physician
4. Go to the UK and travel all the historic sites I have dreamed of for years.
5. Have a summer home in the Maritimes so that I can visit with my family every year.
6. Lose all my "baby" fat and fit back into some decent sized clothing.
7. Write an autobiography solely for my family's use. I'm not noteworthy enough for wider publication and have no desire for the limelight that way anyhow.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Willingly drink soda pop. Every time I try, I think of how the phosphoric acid drains the calcium from my bones and how the 10 - 12 teaspoons of sugar wrecks my immune system and affects my blood sugar.
2. Relax when my house is a mess.
3. Sit still for very long. I am not happy unless I am busy with something.
4. Read books for long. This is because I am constantly interrupted by little people and big kids wanting this or that.
5. Take a bath without a baby or two wanting in.
6. I can't stop kissing Jamesie. He's just too adorable for words.
7. Homeschool four grade levels at the same time and keep my sanity. One-room school house teachers have all my admiration!
Seven Things that Attract Me to my Spouse
1. His chest hair.
2. His sense of humor. It is odd and not everyone gets it, but I do.
3. His faithfulness and loyalty. I have never known Marc to say a bad word about me to anyone.
4. His diligence in working for years at a job he hated in order to provide for the children and me.
5. His ability to provide some calm and short circuit my ravings when I get worked up over things.
6. The practical things he gets me. I know a lot of women like receiving romantic gifts of flowers and jewelry, but it says more to me that he is thinking of me when he provides me with the tools I need to do my work.
7. His appreciation for the things I do for him.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Who made this mess?
2. Whose job is it to ________? (insert name of chore)
3. I love you too.
4. ________ (insert name of child) come hang up your coat and put your shoes away!
5. Did you clean your room?
7. It's time for family worship!
Seven Books or Series that I Love.
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Anne of Green Gables and all the other "Anne" books by L.M. Montgomery
3. The Chronicles of Narnia
4. All of Dorothy Sayers' novels
5. Anything by P.G. Wodehouse
6. Anything by James Herriot
7. The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again if I had the Time
1. The Princess Bride
2. Lord of the Rings
3. A&E's version of Pride and Prejudice
4. BBC production of Dickens' Our Mutual Friend
5. Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson
6. The Horatio Hornblower series with Ioan Gruffud
7. Emma with Gwyneth Paltrow
Seven People I Want to Join and Do this Meme
Anyone who wants to join in!