Thursday, September 05, 2002

It's 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. Stress will do that to you.

I can't seem to find the right balance anymore. Not enough activity is as stressful to me as too much. But I rarely have a chance to have too little activity any more. In fact, I can't remember when that last happened.

Here is my to do list of things to get done:

1)Write my exam for my biokinesionics course and turn in 30 clinicals with it. This involves setting up appointments with people and then spending an hour or more with them checking them over and suggesting ways and means for fixing what ails them.

2) Finish writing and editing my weight loss course curriculum, set up a website for it, and prepare for doing a seminar around the end of October. Dh says to look at this as a sort of vacation (I'm going to Alabama D.V.) Ha! Since when is standing in front of a bunch of strangers and talking a vacation? And with a baby? Sweet Elodie is coming with me. At least she will keep me somewhat grounded. I hate being away from my kids as much as they drive me crazy at times.

3)Finish setting up the curriculum for homeschooling and then teach it or oversee it getting done. The responsibility for the children's education is the most burdensome and one I dare not lay down or neglect. It could be just because it is the wee hours, which tend to induce black thoughts, but I worry that they are all going to grow up ignorant. Worse yet, I picture all of them leaving the Faith because I wasn't diligent enough in catechising or living it out in front of them. This raising of children can be hard on the heart.

No comments: