Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Everybody's Doing It, So...

...I will too. Googlisms, that is.

Some of my favorites:

cheryl is new mtv babe [huh?]
cheryl is a wife [got that one right]
cheryl is one of the few people that can take a disaster and turn it into a funny song [well, maybe a story]
cheryl is wonderful [very true]
cheryl is currently completing her phd in natural health [don't I wish!]
cheryl is a favorite with audiences who rave [this is hopeful thinking about the seminar I am doing in a week]
cheryl is now back in action at a new local stable [as the Brood Woman]
cheryl is his only hope and love that keeps him going [I better be!]
cheryl is 36 [heheheheh]
cheryl is as comfortable performing in a small intimate setting as she is outdoors or in large concert halls
cheryl is an artist of great talent and
cheryl is also a compassionate and powerful healer [all very true. Trust me.]
cheryl is all natural and intends to stay that way
cheryl is a very sharp and accomplished crown prosecutor [according to my children]
cheryl is a bodyguard whose latest assignment becomes a death trap when she crosses paths with a deadly hit man known only as the owl [it's tough being a parent to some of these kids]
cheryl is 51 [no I am NOT!]
cheryl is cute [but of course, dahling!]

No comments: