Friday, April 16, 2004

This is Fun

I know absolutely nothing about writing computer code or html. The only reason that my blog looks the way it does is largely thanks to Emeth Smith, who graciously lent me her knowledge to get it set up so that I could get on my way. Now the colors and script on the side have changed since she started the ball rolling, but that is because Blogger has made it easy for me to fiddle with the template and then preview it to see what happens before I commit myself to making a blunder or changing something I didn't want changed.

One of the fun and surprising things was learning how many people are reading this blog. Another friend, Ginny, prevailed upon her computer code literate daughter to provide me with the necessary code for adding in a counter. I twiddled this and twiddled that, and found a place to insert it below the archives. (Of course, if you subtract the 500 times I have visited my blog to see how many people have been reading it, the numbers aren't quite so impressive. :oP )

At any rate, I shall endeavor to the utmost of my abilities to continue to delight, horrify, amaze, and amuse, those of my adoring public who frequent this page.

Thank you.

No comments: