Saturday, January 11, 2003

Birthday Girl

Yesterday was my 42nd birthday. Happy Birthday to Me!

My daughter Trista is coming over to make my birthday supper and my son Ben is going to make my birthday cheesecake for me. They are all excited about a gift they all chipped in to buy me.

Yesterday Marc took me out for supper at Kelly O'Brien's since they have a free meal for birthday people on their birthdays. It was a good meal, but I wasn't able to fully enjoy it like I would have liked to. I had a miserable cold and had taken something like 7 grams of Vitamin C earlier in the day in an effort to knock it out. I was feeling a bit better by suppertime, but when we finally sat down to eat, I had some sudden sharp pains. Bowel tolerance of Vitamin C and supper do not mix well together. I will spare you the details.

After the birthday meal, we went to Costco and wandered around for a bit and enjoyed some free samples of food. Marc bought me a massage table for my birthday. I need a table for my clinic work, so this is just perfect!

No comments: