Saturday, January 04, 2003

This Week's Raspberry...

...Goes to all the Christian men who pull out the "S" word when they begin to lose a debate to a woman. It never fails to amaze me how fast the term "subjection" gets thrown around, not to mention the reminders about being gentle, humble, etc., or admonitions against being headstrong. If you try to answer them you are automatically guilty of these "sins."

It also amazes me how many men believe that all women are to submit to all men. It is clear to me that they need a good strong dose of the exposition provided in the Larger Catechism about the duties and sins of superiors, inferiors, and equals to straighten them out.

That, and maybe the chance to live under the same sort of rule that they like to impose.

And no, I am NOT talking about my husband!

No comments: