Friday, June 10, 2005

The Black Hole of Blog Spam

I have one particular post that has attracted a lot of attention from those who like to encourage people to indulge in recreational activities involving the use of round balls and guessing if a particular numeral will show up plus other means of separating you from your hard earned cash. (I'm trying to avoid using words that will trigger another bout of spam attached to this post, so read between the lines.) At first I found this extremely annoying because I don't know how to get rid of the blog comment thing that was originally set up by a friend for me and to substitute the one that blogger now offers. I still don't know how to do that, so I thought I was afflicted forever with being spammed on my blog comments. But now I see that all the spam seems to be attaching itself to this one particular post and since it is now in the archives where people are unlikely to go, I think the problem solved itself.

At the same time, any techno-geeks who love to help people straighten out their blog comments section are welcome to apply for the job. ;o)

No comments: