Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Silly Survey

A is for Age – 44 – I never could understand the need to be coy about my age.
B is for Booze – Wine coolers like Rockaberry – I’m a cheap drunk.
C is for Career – Wife/mother/homeschooler first, kinesionics practitioner, second
D is for Dad’s name – James Robert Hannah
E is for Essential items to bring to a party– Food, glorious food.
F is for Favorite song – Psalm 63
H is for Hometown –Attleboro, Massachusetts–they say you can never go back, so I haven’t.
I is for Instrument you play - a bit of piano and very ill indeed
J is for Jam or Jelly you like – Raspberry jam or my mom’s strawberry freezer jam
K is for Kids – six boys and six girls
L is for Living arrangement – huh? Single family dwelling?
M is for Mom’s name – Constance Ann Savoy
N is for Names of best friends – Willena, Theresa, hmmm, Patricia (from my childhood) and Lynn (from my teen years)
O is for overnight hospital stays –only for having babies and what a stupid idea that was!
P is for Phobias – Terrified of my kids falling from high places
Q is for Quote you like - “ "History has never been dominated by majorities, but only by dedicated minorities who stand unconditionally on their faith." R.J. Rushdoony
R is for Relationship that lasted longest – My parents? I’ve known them the longest and it is still going strong.
S for Siblings – One sister -- Darlene
U is for Unique trait – I am a unique individual – just like everyone else :oP
V is for Vegetable you love – Edible pod peas – the fatter and juicier, the better. I also love steamed golden zucchini with butter and a sprinkle of Spike
W is for Wisdom you have been given – Find your happiness in Christ alone.
X - is for XRays you’ve had – Teeth, nose,ankle
Y is for Yummy food you make – everything I make is yummy.
Z is for Zoo Animal You Enjoy Watching - Chimpanzees

Firsts:
First job – Waitressed at Forestell’s Truck Stop
First funeral – My maternal grandfather’s when I was in grade 2
First piercing – Ears only and twice. I think I was about 13 or 14 the first time, and 43 the second time.
First tattoo – do the kind that come in bubblegum count?
First credit card – Visa – still haven’t used it.
First kiss – Mom? Dad?
First enemy – The kid who pulled out a chunk of Darlene’s hair. I could have cheefully have done bodily damage to that kid.
First favorite band – The Bee Gees

Lasts:

Last kiss – I can’t stop kissing the newest man in my life!
Last beverage drank – water – gallons of it. Takes a lot to feed this boy!
Last food eaten – some nachos to tide me over until supper is ready
Last phone call – My neighbor wanting to come for a visit and see James.
Last shower you attended – Baby shower for Geneva Carrico
Last CD played – Switchfoot? Great Big Sea? Telecast? I can’t remember but it was one of those three
Last website visited – Jody Soles’ blog – the place I got this survey, hahah.

What/Who do you miss? My mom and dad and my sister and her family. I think they should move out here.
Hair color: dark brown with Egyptian plum overtones.
Eye color: brown
What makes you sad?: too many things to mention.
Are you happy?: Top of the world now that baby is here. :o)

No comments: