Monday, March 21, 2005

Good Boy!

Yesterday it snowed enough that driving would have been hazardous. As a result, the kids and I stayed home from church and instead listened to the sermon off the internet. That also meant that my eldest son, Nathanael, wasn't able to make it to church either. I had a brief conversation with him by phone and learned that my boy has been doing very well in his school work.

Last week they had an awards ceremony at school and Nathanael was awarded the following:

A placque for Academic Achievement Award
A certificate for making the Honor Roll
A certificate for Subject Excellence Award for his work in his English course
A certificate for Excellence in Personal Achievement.
A certificate for excellent attendance.

Of all the kids who were there, Nathanael got the most awards of them all. Can you tell I am a proud momma?

No comments: