Monday, August 02, 2004

Marc

First of all, thanks to everyone who is praying for my husband. I am going in this morning to check him over and to see which herbs and supplements I need to be using on him. One of the things I didn't mention in yesterday's post was that I had diagnosed his bacterial infection in his large intestine before the doctor's did with my kinesionics. But of course, no doctor is going to accept my diagnosis.

It was kind of funny, actually. The doctor's were standing around Marc in the emergency ward telling him it could be pancreatitis. Then Marc said very definitely, "No, it isn't pancreatitis." The doctor looked taken aback by the strong positive statement.

"How do you know that?"

"My wife checked me."

I didn't say anything, or make any claims, but the doctor looked at me in disbelief. Then I could see him trying to make out what my kinesionics books was, which I had open and was holding upside down.

"Are you a health care professional?"

"Let's just say I am just very interested in health."

They subsequently ran some tests and did some xrays and came to the same conclusion I had. I had even pinpointed the area that was affected with my testing. It is fairly easy to get a picture of what is going on in the body once you know how.

I was in to see Marc yesterday before church and checked him over. The infection is not as acute as it was in the one area, but it has spread to the rest of the large intestine. Today I am going to check his appendix and small intestine and then figure out if they are being affected and
then get him going on some herbs via foot baths. I'll let y'all know what' s up later on.




No comments: