Thursday, June 03, 2004

Crazy Busy

Crazy busy seems to be the theme of my life lately. Already this week I have done a meeting on Monday night for my dh who was not feeling well, Tuesday I had to help a neighbor who had a back spasm and couldn't move. (I used a method called Bioenergetic Triggerpoint Therapy to relieve the spasm and some EFT to relieve the pain and restore movement. It never fails to surprise and delight me over the often dramatic and remarkable ways this simple method works.) Then I got my license in the afternoon with Trista. Yesterday I got toxic hair in the morning (read "perm" and now I really look like a hippy and, according to my sons, much younger and more hip), and then spent the evening at a Society meeting. Today I helped a business partner with an order, did another telephone consultation for EFT (and again got remarkable results) and then had the joy and delight of fellowshipping with some gals from my church as they assembled lasagnes for a wedding reception in a month's time. Tonight I go grocery shopping and pick up some school curriculum and hopefully hit the gym.

Life is full and busy, but I feel so happy, especially when I have been able to be of material benefit to someone. It is food and drink to me.

No comments: